Search For Cars and Bikes 2010

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Suzuki Sports bikes

Which was the bike they had in my price range in stock, when I walked in. Has 5000 miles on it and runs great. My first (and last) crotch rocket. I have already sourced a new upper-triple-tree clamp so I can mount regular handlebars, gave away an old Royal Enfield gear box to fund a Corbin seat, purchased a center stand, and the Haynes manual...

I am also in the process of figuring out how to fit that big rear rack from the KZP to the SV, tho I may shorten it to 2' instead of 3' across. I have removed the foam from the pillion seat and intend to bolt it to the seat pan so that I can remove the rack with the turn of a key.

Later when I have money again I will fit Hepco & Becker boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment