Search For Cars and Bikes 2010

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Royal Enfield 500 Bullet(2002 Model)


2002 Royal Enfield 500 Bullet: This is a bike that I feel horrible about to this day, and curse my stupidity. I bought a lovely running Military version. I rode it some, and then began to change things, I got caught in the trap of "Well look how cheap parts are!" and built a deluxe before running headlong out of money! So I stripped it down and built a horrible dirty bike, which I later stripped down and parted out. Essentially I destroyed a perfect machine at great cost to myself. No pictures.

2004 Moto Guzzi 750 Breva: The light of my life, the first bike I ever fell totally in love with and felt utterly at ease with. If I fit on it better (I'm 6'5") I'd have ridden it across the country and have it now

No comments:

Post a Comment